Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Place I Need To Show My Love

18 years old, what a sad age. Don't have freedom, don't have economy independence, and don't have anything. -- Jack2wai

But, luckily, I found you, Lilove. Life and love, in Utar. Sacrificing my scholarship is meaningful. At least now I got you and almost got a 4-flat in Utar 1st sem final examination. Life is always meaningful and unpredictable right?

The aim of writing this blog is give me a platform to record down my life and love. Love, an essential part part of my life. Love is not the whole of my life, but it can make my life whole. Lilove, you are so important to me, and I won't give you up as hard as I can.

Everything involves trade-off right? The 1st part of my life was a success to be viewed in some perspective. ''A''-s are my life, but they do not mean such an importance to me. I never failed in any examination. But, I did always fail in my relationship. I could smell the happiness of having relationship because the emergence of Lilove into my life. Lilove, I do care you like myself. Yesterday was the red letter day of all May Intake Foundation Students in uTAR. I checked my result, then I was happy. But, after checking Lilove's results, I was lifted to the peak of the happiness. Logically, I should be more happy about my results but I was not. Unexplainable case. Lilove told me that she felt the pressure to be with me because of my achievement, but I wanted to tell her, THEY ARE ALL NOTHING. I need your love, not your anything else. To give you a comfortable and stable life in the future, I have to work hard. I want to sustain your life in the future, just like what your love sustains my life do.

Lilove, I am so sorry for not accompanying you sometimes. Words can't express my sorry to you. I want to seek for the forgiveness more. Luckily, you always forgive me and always there to support me. Thank you and sorry Lilove. To achieve the dreamt future, I need to give up some time with you and work hard lonely. I am willing to work hard for you, Lilove. Forever love means forever, my dear. Thanks for your kindness and patience to forgive me. I know how you feel. You might got dissapointed sometimes, but I couldn't help it. Lilove, you always understand me. You didn't angry me for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment